Thursday 10 April 2014

Morocco 4x4 overland tour, -1 day till our trip

Are we ready?

Well I have to say I'm laying in bed this morning wondering about a couple of meetings at work and also thinking if were actually ready to go on this little trip which we bought Larry for.  It's been an interesting few months I have learned more about Land Rovers that I thought I would.

I have a large bag of spares, all of which I do not want to use.  Also just to add to the learning and expense I had to weld a new front end on the car.


We will pack in true Suddell tradition, 1 hour before going, and although I think I have what I need for the trip, I'm sure we will be buying stuff along the way, this is normal for me I travel a lot and therefore don't pack much.

We have done no interior mods to Larry on the basis that were only going to Morrocco, therefore its a ground tent for us ;-) that could be an issue on rocks, but hey all part of travelling.

Anyway, a day to go, two meeting to have between now and then, quick packing and then more than 4,000miles in 16 days in a 16 year old car.  Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment